Reporting Issues

Reporting Pot Holes

Report a pothole online – West Sussex County Council

Reporting Road Surface Issues

Make an enquiry or report a problem with a road or pavement – West Sussex County Council

Reporting Drainage Issues

Report a drainage problem – West Sussex Self Service (

Report a Street Light Not Working

West Sussex Street Lighting Services | Report a fault with an item (

Report a Planning Enforcement Breach

Planning enforcement – Chichester District Council

Report Fly Tipping

Report fly tipping – Chichester District Council

Reports to Sussex Police

Report | Sussex Police